Saturday 15 November 2014

Winter trend - Leg Warmers!!!

Ok so I know this trend was cool back in the 80s, and was mainly used for gyming and dancers, but I think they are totally coming back with such style !!

80s style leg warmers

I think this cute fashion trend has made its way back and is sooooo fun!! Just pair some leg warmers up with some hot heels and there you go !!
If you lucky enough you could even ask your cool granny to knit you a pair ;)
So go to your moms closet and grab those old leg warmers she doesnt use anymore!!
Here are some styles and ways you could wear your leg warmers.





 
Images from pintrest.com
 
x x x

3 comments:

  1. I think I still have ones from ages ago somewhere in my drawers :) I think they could be styled nicely; with skirts or dresses ;) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah awsome ! hope you give them a try :)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post, some are really cute.
    gonna wear mine again soon :)
    great blog you have girl, very inspiring

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete